Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 14 - Day 40 - 08.12.10 - Thursday (4.69 miles with hills)

I was a little tired this morning when that darn alarm clock woke me up at 4AM! I got up, brushed my teeth and was out the door and at my downtown office by 5AM. This gave me a good start this morning to attack those hills on Terwilliger Blvd.

I added on my Facebook wall that I was ready to attack them and got so many positive comments from friends saying I can do it to good job! It was hard, especially since we had a good but tiring track practice last night but oh so worth it.

This time I decided to split my CardioTrainer runs from up the hill to Chart House sign and back down the hill to Duniway sign. I want to see the difference of my running speed and better it each time I do it so my running up the hill running gap from running down the hill is close.

Today I got to the Chart House sign at 0:26:54 (2.42 miles) and back down to the Duniway sign at 0:22:43 (2.27 miles) with a total round trip of 49:37. A little slower from last Monday, 8/9/2010 where I did the entire trip at 0:48:24.

No comments:

Post a Comment