Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Track Day - 08.11.10 - Wednesday

First another shout out to my co-worker and friend Marcia for donating $50 towards TNT and my running. She sees me every day and always provides me positive support and buys great high grain breads so I can have my regular BM (yup you guessed it Bowell Movement). Now that is a good friend!

Track practice was great tonight. Coach Darrell decided to do something different than planned because it was a little warmer than expected. We ended up partnering up with TNT runners whom we share race paces with and then we did a 300 mile relay for 30 minutes with a warm up laps (2X400 Meters) and cool down laps (2X400 Meters) before and after.



I felt great and noticed I was averaging about 1:30 minutes for my 300 meters. I was also happy to hear for our 12 mile run this Saturday that we will have a early start at 6:30AM to help alleviate the pending 92 to 96 degree weather that’s coming….GO TEAM!



No comments:

Post a Comment