Saturday, August 7, 2010

Week 13 - Day 38 - 08.07.10 - Saturday (3.69 Miles)

I was 50/50 on deciding to do my TNT group run today which is set at 16 miles. I had successfully done 15 miles the week before and was feeling good. It wasn’t the case because I didn’t get back from my reunion until a little past midnight. So when that alarm rang this morning at 5:30AM, my mind and body was in no mood to run 16 miles.


















I finally woke up at around 9AM and decided to run some miles instead of none at all. Well my familiar enemy Mr. Humidity decided to visit me again this morning so I finished with 3.69 miles in total of 0:39:53.

I was glad I still ran today even though I was totally spent from the night before.  What kept me motivated to run today were the nice comments I got from fellow high school classmates.

Here is a photo my hubby took of me before Friday’s festivities and thanks to running, I didn’t have my other enemy there which is Mr. Double Chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment