Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Track Day - 08.04.10 - Wednesday

Today we were back to hill repeats in Foothills Park in Beaverton. This time Coach Heidi advised us to run 1 lap around the lake, 5 hill repeats, 1 lap around the lake, 5 more hill reports, and one last lap around the lake.


Coach Heidi had asked me before our run if I drove the orange sports car. I answered yes and she said she was trying to waive at me on Highway 26 but I wouldn’t look over. I advised her and the rest of the TNT team that I’m not trying to be rude when I don’t look but I have had so many weird happenings with people trying to take video/pics and get near the car that I try to stay focus and not perpetuate the madness.

It wouldn’t be so bad running around the lake, unfortunately there is this strong stench of duck poop which in hot weather with high humidity is the worst trifecta of conditions. I ran up the hills but I have to tell you the humidity was definitely my enemy. I hope in two weeks when we do this again it won’t be as hot as it was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment