Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last Track Day - 09.29.10 - Wednesday (B - 2.8 Miles)














I still can't believe this is our last Track night together.  It was also a very relaxing one since we ONLY had to run 2.8 miles around Cornell, Evergreen, and back to Chevy's Restaurant for our much anticipated dinner.

Thank goodness the company was excellent because the customer service from our overworked waitress was much to be desired.  I am excited for our potential last group run this Saturday which is ONLY 12 miles instead of the usual 20.  I am in awe that I am saying ONLY to these large numbers and that my body has endured with all the hardwork and sacrifice I have put in this program.

When I look at these photos of myself, I am amazed how much my body has changed as well as my attitude towards running and what I can accomplish with positive thinking and support from family and friends.

















In two weeks I will be running my first full marathon in San Francisco and I know it will be filled with emotion, tears of joy and all worth this long journey once I cross that finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment