Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 20 - Day 55 - 09.23.10 - Thursday (B - 3.56 miles and 102 steps)

What a great day for a run in the Emerald City…Seattle!
I took my time waking up at the hotel and headed outside and ran part of downtown to the famous Pike Street Market and along the pier. It was a cloudy day but kinda muggy. I was able to get in about 3.56 Miles in 0:38:51. Along the way I was whistled at by a greasy looking fella, passed two, no make that three loading dock workers who puffed smoke whilst I ran by.

Here are some pics of the local scenery that I ran past, but have to say our very own Portland waterfront area is much nicer and very runner/bike/walk friendly.

There is no place like home indeed!











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment