Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 18 - Day 50 - 09.09.10 - Thursday (B - 0.96 miles)

I felt so good after track practice last night, both my running buddy Andrea and I decided to meet at the bottom of Barnes Road hill to tackle it at 5AM this morning. I got there right at 5:00AM and no Andrea, but that’s okay we made a pact to keep going regardless who shows up so I did.




First of all it was dark but good thing there were some light posts on at this early hour that gave me some light. I would run up the hill at 65-75% of exertion and then walk down at the bottom of the hill. In the end I did 4 hill repeats total and I think I scared a poor lady waiting at the bus stop at the top of the hill.










Here is a photo of what it looks like on top of the hill of Barnes in the dark. I must be crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment