Saturday, September 18, 2010

Week 19 - Day 54 - 09.18.10 - Saturday (B - 23.83 miles)

Well I got to NW Fit on 22nd and Raleigh about 6:30AM, although the rest of the West and East TNT teams wouldn’t be there until 7PM. I was pretty proud of myself for snagging the front door spot but then was advised by Coach Darrell when he arrived a little before 7AM to probably move my car since the parking police around there were brutal and there were no way in Hell that I can run 18 miles in just 2 hours so I moved Sally two blocks down.

Boy was I glad I did. My trusty running buddy Andrea and I must have gotten the wrong directions or what but we ended up running 21 miles instead and then walked the last 2.83 miles to get back to NW Fit. We did so in 05:33:23 and burned a whopping 2,795 calories. Needless to say we were sore but glad we were there to help each other out. We celebrated our mileage with fellow TNT running friend Karissa at Pastini Pasta!



Below are some of the photos we took along our run today on Highway 30 (lots of Adult Shops/Nude Girls) and in front of Adidas for the last 3 miles of our journey. I can’t believe my TNT Karaoke and Potluck Fundraiser is just hours away, God help me!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment