Monday, September 6, 2010

Week 18 - Day 49 - 09.06.10 - Monday (B - 2.69 miles)

Started to feel guilty for taking some time off running on Saturday due to enjoying my long awaited birthday present which was all day of driving $2 million worth of supercars.































So when I awoke today I figured hills it is. Being that it is Labor Day, there were hardly any traffic on the road which was nice so I parked my car at the Subway parking lot on Barnes Road. I remember this hill because almost a month ago, I remember the sheer enormity of it and most of my fellow TNT mates decided to walk it, however both my race buddy Andrea and I still ran it, slow, but we ran it!

Today was no exception. I just looked at the top of the hill and decided to tackle the hill with full force. Man did my legs AND lungs feel it but gosh it was worth it! Now for a 6 inch Subway sandwich to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment