Thursday, July 29, 2010

Week 12 - Day 34 - 07.29.10 - Thursday (4.72 Miles with hills)

What a great morning for a run, overcast and a little cold but perfect once I started running. I felt a little tired because of the Yasso 800’s that we did last night during track but lo and behold my time from the now familiar Duniway Park sign to the Chart House sign on the top of Terwilliger Blvd. was better today than on Monday. I reached the Chart House sign at 26:45 versus Monday’s time of 27:44, almost a minute faster. I decided to drink some water next to the restaurant and even take a picture of their impressive totem pole.




My enthusiasm was topped even more when I reached the bottom of the hill at the Duniway Park sign and saw that my total roundtrip run this morning was 49:03 versus Monday’s 51:03. I even ran down the hill faster by 1 minute giving me an overall faster time of exactly 2 minutes.



Hills be damned, let’s see what next Monday, 8/2/10 holds…

No comments:

Post a Comment