Thursday, July 15, 2010

Week 10 - Day 28 - 07.15.10 - Thursday (7.07 Miles with hills)

I was able to leave my house early and start my run 15 minutes earlier than Monday's workout at 5:45AM. I needed all the time I can get since I wanted to get back to our office in time to greet our Bellevue guests.

As always it started a little chilly but knowing how many miles ahead on those hills I had to run, the chill factor was going to be nothing in a matter of minutes.

I felt good and seeing this was my 4th time doing this course, starting to feel more confident with my hill training.  Like I mentioned earlier, I am starting to see the same runners and they are probably remembering me with my bright yellow visor and a smile to start their morning.

I really wanted to get 13 miles down today but due to time restraints, it will not be happening today.  No worries, life is good and check out my video to see why:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment