Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 4 - Day 9 - 05.31.10 - Monday (3.01 Miles)

Memorial Day and want to say thank you to all the past and current soldiers for all their hard work, dedication, and some their lives to our beloved country.

I had a great workout on Saturday and was spoiled by my friends Maddy and Gary to some good food and some great True Blood Season 2 watching late Saturday night. This all must have caught up with me along with my friend or should I say unwanted guest Mr. Bronchtis who decided to show up for my Monday run today.

I knew it was going to be rough because usually when I finish my first mile then my body goes on automatic pilot but not today. I had some breathing issues and some aches so decided to not push it to be fresh for Week 4.

I was able to finish my 3.01 miles at an average of 11:04 minutes/mile. I really wanted to run 4 or maybe 4.5 miles today but it wasn't in the cards.

Today score is Bronchitis = 1 and Mel = zero.

Oh well, Wednesday may be another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment