Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week 1 - Day 2 - 05.10.10 - Monday (2 Miles)

Drove back to the high school track and found the entire track team was on the track. There was no way I was going to do my second practice in front of these young and nimble athletes.

I decided to drive to the local 24 Hour Fitness and found a nice, new, fancy treadmill in the back.

I felt good running on the treadmill and was able to run the first mile comfortably even though I didn't have the right running shoes on (forgot them at home) so had to run in my stylish Pumas but not so comfy for running.

I was keeping a steady 5.5 MPH and after two miles got my average mile down to 10:54 minutes/mile. I know I need to get to at least three miles and down to 8:00 minutes/mile...but as I had to tell myself baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment