Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Running Log - Week 1

First I would like to stay I am not a runner, nor do I look pretty when I run.


The reason I decided to do Team In Training is to get fit but I know in my heart it will be more than just that. It will be a chance for me to learn more about what I can do physically and emotionally and most importantly to help fight leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.


I will be capturing my words and video of this journey to my first marathon on 10/17/2010. The word MARATHON just leaves me feeling breathless just saying and writing it. I want to cross that finish line in San Francisco with all those women and to let's face it ladies get my blue Tiffany box from that handsome SF firefighter in the tux. A girl has to have some kind of carrot right?


No comments:

Post a Comment