Monday, May 24, 2010

Week 3 - Day 6 - 05.24.10 - Monday (3.03 Miles)

Week 3 started out with a bang!

Did my 3.03 miles all at one time with no stopping and my average minutes per mile even improved by several seconds at 11:20 min/mile. Remember when I started this adventure 6 workout days ago I was averaging about 15:00 min/mile.

There are two things that I have learned:
1. Coach Darrell said that the first mile is always one of the hardest and I agree. I am always not feeling the best and once I hear from my CardioTrainer that I have finished mile 1 it's like a switch goes off in my head and says to my body..."It's all good rockstar...keep running."
2. I am as my brother puts it a loner runner. I like to stay at my own pace and have all the stresses of the day kind of melt away without having to worry to keep pace with another runner. I understand little bro, I understand.

I also want to give a shout out to one of my dear friend and colleague Laron for donating $50.00 towards the cause. We are now at a whopping $300.00 as of today. How awesome!

Here are my stats today and a big pat on the back to myself, now it's bootcamp for tomorrow for a little cross training, I must be insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment