Saturday, October 9, 2010

Week 22 - Day 59 - 10.09.10 - Saturday (B - 6 miles)

Another raining morning but can't believe this my last Saturday team run.  I decided to just run 6 miles instead of the 8, since no one else was doing 8 and the majority of the runners were doing 2 who are running tomorrow for the Portland Marathon.

It was raining of course and all of us met at Nike.  Soon after I rushed over to Mentor Diane's house for bubble painting of our race shirts.  I can't believe it's almost here!

After the bubble painting, I was able to treat myself to a much needed massage and then rushed to downtown Portland to meet one of my BFF to get ready to cheer our friends/teammates who will run the Portland Marathon tomorrow.

Check out the movie I put together regarding how our TNT Westside team rocked the 10.10.10 Portland Marathon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4typfspfSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment